Postgraduate Education Department
The postgraduate education department is a structural subdivision of the university, which provides the functioning and improvement of the educational process in the specialties of magistracy and doctoral studies.
1. Assistance in obtaining high-quality postgraduate education for undergraduates and post-graduate students.
2. Providing an individual trajectory of studying undergraduates and doctoral students.
1. Educational process organization in the postgraduate education specialties.
2. Educational and methodological work coordination in the departments and faculties in the postgraduate education specialties.
3. Participation in the development of internal normative documents on postgraduate education.
4. Drawing up proposals on the unification of educational programs in related specialties of postgraduate education.
5. Examination of curricula of specialties of magistracy and doctoral studies.
6. Analysis of the level of educational achievements of students and doctoral students.
Postgraduate Education Department manager - Mukayeva Altynay Mukhamedzhanovna;
Postgraduate Education Department leading specialists- Saparova Aygerim Seitovna, Yesmagul Balziya Maratyzy.
- Registration department Inspector in the field of postgraduate education: Urazova Dinara Asylbekovna.
Our contact numbers are: 8 (7112) 50-19-34,
Internal: 2-44 (managing department); 1-18, 2-78 (leading specialists)